Audit of 2017-18 Accounts
- Notice of conclusion of audit 2018
Audit of 2016-17 Accounts
Audit of 2015-16 Accounts
The work of Parish Councils is funded by the precept which is collected by the district council through the Council Tax levy.
For 2018-19, Stoke Mandeville Parish Council’s precept will represent a charge to an average Band D household of £59.16 per annum. The increase is necessary to deal with a number of high cost projects which have to be completed over the next three to five years as listed below.
- upgrading the street lights for which we are responsible to in accord with current requirements
- completion of a Neighbourhood Plan to help to manage the future growth and development of our Parish
- continued delivery of services devolved from Bucks CC with reducing subsidy
- identification and development of a future burial ground for the Parish
Exercise of Public Rights
Parish Councils are required to submit an annual return to external auditors, copies of these can be viewed below: